April 6, 2009

I Joined the Blogspot, too!

This is my first attempt to create my own blog. I can't wait to see the results! Most of my friends have their own blogs and I envy them for this. I know it will be hard to find something to write every day, but at least I started one.:) Now it's time to get to find my way in this new world of blogging!
I'll try to post my quilted items and patchwork adventure here as soon as I can. You will find some of my favorite blogs and websites here in my blog.
Good luck to me in this new activity of my life!
日本のみなさん!インジのブログへようこそいらっしゃいませ!お立ち寄りいただいて、ありがとうございます!
やっと、自分のブログを開設できました。毎日書くことを思いつくのは大変かもしれませんが、ともかくブログをはじめたのは何よりです。

I'm attaching my beloved fabric evil eye colony for good luck! :)
(Nazar degmesin diye ilk resim olarak sevgili goz boncuklarimi ekliyorum! :) )
これからの幸運のため、私の大好きなお守りのキルト目玉の写真をここに添付します。

9 comments:

  1. Kolay gelsin Inci,simdiden hayirli olsun ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cok tesekkurler Bahar Hanim. Ama anlamam ve yanlis bir islem yapmamak icin dikkatli ve yavas calismam gerek galiba. Sizlere sormam gereken sorular simdiden suruyle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and happy blogging!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inci welcome to blogging... It is so much fun , you will see

    ReplyDelete
  5. İnci merhabalar,
    Ben yeni isotlu Pelin :))
    Blogun hayırlı olsun. Göz boncukların da harikaaa :) Ekliyorum hemen blog listeme blogunu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tesekkurler, Pelin. Ben de goz boncuklarimi cok seviyorum. Henuz satamadim ama olsun...Onlar benim bebeklerim gibi...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. take a look at the site here replica bags go to my site bags replica gucci look at here now Louis Vuitton replica Bags

    ReplyDelete