April 17, 2009

PROGRESS ON THE BOX PURSE PROJECT 2

I like tracing the hand quilting lines with my eyes! キルティングラインを目でたどりながらやるのが大好きです。

Last night I basted the top, quilt batting and muslin; then started quilting on the purse project. This is my favorite part of the process: Hand quilting which is like a therapy and very soothing for me. I don't think everyone likes this phase, but it's so much fun to hand quilt!
昨夜、キルトトップ、キルト綿と裏布をしつけかけて、キルティングをし始めたのです。これは一番好きな段階です。ハンド・キルティングは治療みたいなことで、やる時は気持ちがいいのですよ。みんなが好き訳ではないけど、手でキルティングすることはすごく楽しいですよ!

3 comments:

  1. İnci, this looks beautiful already ! You are so talented and patient artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Meltem. I can say the same thing about you, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Inci,

    This is an amazing work! To be honest I was not very interested in quilting … until I saw your blog!

    I’d like to invite you to “Turkish Bloggers” (http://turkishbloggers.ning.com) that I’ve prepared in order to create a directory of Turkish blogs written in foreign languages (English, French, German).

    Please visit the site and join us if you like the initiative. And please feel free to share with me all your positive/negative comments.

    For more information, you can visit my blog:

    http://wonder-turquette.blogspot.com/2009/04/turkish-bloggers.html

    Best regards,

    Müge

    ReplyDelete