February 10, 2010

NEW LISTING IN MY ETSY SHOP

A new mini purse has arrived in my Etsy shop! A basketwoven mini purse for your everyday jewelry or for your coins!

My mother has also developed an enthusiam for sewing a purse as I'm by her side sewing my things and the main body of the purse was woven by her from polyester ribbon to give it a Bottega Veneta look and she used cotton fabric for the zippered opening. In the end, I added some finishing touches such as an inner lining.

Please click on the post title to go to the item's Etsy page!

1 comment:

  1. I could really use this purse for some springy cheer to get me through the remaining days, months of Winter(?), even though Istanbul already dressed for Spring:)
    I love its basketwoven way of crafting which made it completely irresistible, Inci. One-of-a-kind!
    Oh here's a belated Wilkommen, Bienvenue, Welcome, Hosgeldin wishes to you. Istanbul missed you as did you:)

    ReplyDelete